Saturday, August 2, 2008
For the record.
I'm just going to document tthe call I got from you yesterday announcing a huge achievement -- you found a pair of six 6 pants that fit you beautifully -- and at an extremely low price. Fabulous shopping, girl...and incredibly great work in settling into a single digit size. It's definitely one for our record book. You'll have to wear them with the size tag on the outside so everyone will know!!! I'm so jealous but I doubt if I'll find a size 6 anywhere down here that I could wear. The sales person asked me to try on a small at Eileen Fisher and I said NO but I did because that's all they had. It fit (after all it IS stretch crepeK) but it sort of scared me. I'm very happy with my medium stuff now. But a size six....... great work, girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment