Sunday, August 10, 2008

Monument valley

We're heading to Monument Valley this morning, beginning our slow sight-seeing way home. Just got back from our brisk morning walk, conversing with lots of homeless people along the way. The city is accommodating to them during the summer but I'm sure they'll be changing it a bit in the next couple weeks so that the Democratic tourists won't be bothered by them. It's very sad. I just can't tell you how great a city this is for walking downtown. Wonderful.

Yesterday was reasonably healthy I think: grilled tuna with artichokes, red and yellow peppers, and couscous for dinner. The couscous wasn't on any health plan but it was only a few tablespoons so I ate it. Butler has been on his very best behavior. I guess if you thought you were going to get violently ill by eating something (fat), you'd steer clear of it, too. So far, he's done well.

Hope you're having a good weekend, too.

No comments: