so I gingerly stepped on the scale and all is good. No gain but no loss either. I think that number is frozen. Ha ha. For being free of any routine -- or trying to catch normalcy when I could -- I guess that is good! I can't imagine it being any different at the henfest than how those 4 days went. Somewhere in the back of my mind, though. I was sort of hoping I'd have lost a couple pounds...all that stress and worry and crazy timings without food. Oh well.
Yes, I read House of Curl and loved it but her other books just haven't done it for me. I'm not a big fiction person. It take enormous concentration for me to suspend reality and enjoy fiction, sometime I have a hard time doing unless the book just grasps me. And sometimes it does but usually not.
That's wonderful about taking your clothes in rather than buying. We'll want to do some of that when we're in Charleston so I'm trying to steer clear of purchases. I may need a dress for the event in Las Vegas but other than that, I'm set. Especially with that tiny bag. Do you know it cost me $34 in baggage fees on my last trip? It was $17 per bag because I checked them outside by the curb. Sheesh. One stupid bag.
We slept in this morning but I'm still walking. I just have to brace myself for the heat. Speaking of that, I'm going to check out the Charleston weather but I believe it is because of the weather action from Fay that has made it so crazy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment