I can tell how much you're loving being back in the heat ... and I have a solution .... come back, Dorothy!! How can i convince you to move back to the lovely state of minnesota??
Sorry to report that I lost not an ounce this week ... well, actually I think I lost 2/10th of a pound, but that's too pathetic to even think about. However, I think I should be grateful ... i totally overdid it on the chips and salsa at El Loro last Wednesday ... then between Thursday and Friday night, wolfed down nearly a bag of blue corn chips ... bad, bad girl. You play, you pay! I will re-dedicate myself this week.
Today is Gordy's birthday, so now he's no longer a younger man ... it was a fun 3 months while it lasted :-) ... probably have to make an appearance at Bunny's and buy him some pulltabs or something.
Glad you're back. Sounds like you had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment