Wednesday, August 6, 2008

halt!

Debba ... I'm so jealous thinking that you might be stopping at the flea market in Santa Fe ... man, I love that place! And don't buy too much if you do stop, because I've got something I've been meaning to put in MAC mail for weeks now! Maybe this will prompt me to do it. Plus, I have oodles of beads yet to be strung, so if there is a particular item you're looking for, I'm your girl!

I'm wearing my new favorite pants today ... a pair of lime green and white striped seersucker ankle pants that I got at the sale last week for eleven dollars, I believe! They are also a size medium which still blows my mind. Wearing a black knit cami and a short black cotton cardigan with them. And, of course, the black sandals I always fall off of ... :-)

When do you leave for Denver? How long of a drive is it? Will you be blogging when you're gone?

Hey, did I tell you that I measured my waist again last week, and it's down to 29 inches!! Wahoo!

No comments: