Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For the record.

I weighed in this morning but not an ounce was gone from the scale. I'm ok with that except that it's always way (weigh?) more fun to lose weight than it is to maintain or, gasp, gain. If I were looking for a potential reason, I could easily claim that eating restaurant meals continually doesn't do anyone any good. You have no clue as to the amount of butter or oil put into something, no idea of the calorie content of even the simple things like salmon filet. Sweet potatos seem innocent enough but probably not when they're tossed in lots of olive oil.

Who knew that something like a piece of walnut loaf at Starbucks was nearly 500 calories? I used to think that was a "slim" choice. Now I know that there are no slim choices at Starbucks when it comes to the food categories.

Back to the routine of healthy, fiberous foods. Yum!

No comments: