Oh, you are on the same cycle of constant meetings only I had the early morning call at 5:00 a.m. I've learned to set my alarm on my cell phone and it helps a lot. We'll both be happy when this week is over and for you, that's right now! Lucky you. And congratulations on another pound down. I am still freaking about the scale; not really sure why except that I KNOW the results of eating normally but the results of eating oddly are still unknown. I did look for ways to exercise, even just adding walking into things, but sitting for entire days can't be good for anyone. I wasn't really tempted by anything but I think the reason I didn't eat until this morning was that I had a warm whole wheat bagette (yes!) with pesto and grilled vegetables. That was so good. Otherwise, I skipped the beautiful cupcakes and the cookies. Oh, but I had to eat the muffin or I would have died from lack of anything to eat. No lunch that day, either.
Today was good, even without the walking. I did my weights and I did the elliptical. One clear difference in my behavior was getting access to the Health Club and working out there and looking for ways to add steps into my day. Hopefully I will AT LEAST have maintained.
I didn't get a chance to scan those crazy pics in tonight but I will get it done soon. My favorite is Becky and her cig. Ha ha ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment