Sunday, August 3, 2008

sizes, numbers ...

well, thanks for the documentation, girl! I know it's a fluke, but it was such a huge surprise, I just had to share it with my BLP! Sounds like the same thing happened to you at the Eileen Fisher store! Wow - that is too cool. I agree with you - it's kind of scary ... there's no way in the world that I feel like a size 6 or a size small ... Guess it all evens out because one of the sweaters I bought the other day is a size large and quite snug ... and I got a down vest at Costco that is also a size large .... so, as we say, it is just a number,



Had a nice time with Ster and T and Nile last night. Ster's condo is absolutely fabulous. The view is staggering... I was a little impatient to get going to dinner, but the others were content to have some wine (except me and Nile) and appetizers. We ended up going to Eli's (a neighborhood bar) and I had a salad with salmon ... but the salmon was raw, and really fishy tasting .... not so good. We didn't eat until 8:30, which is way too late for me ... the early girl!



Oh well, I survived. If you promise we will never share this blog, I'll be catty for a moment and say ... "don't know where those 26 pounds went!" Of course, the pleated shorts didn't help ... meow!



Well, I've already walked and done my weights and had breakfast, so it's back to reading the paper and then a quick run to the grocery store. Hope you're having a great weekend, too. I am so happy we're in this together, girl!

No comments: