Friday, August 22, 2008

better equipped

I think you will be fine, Debba. And even if we gain a pound once in a while, it's not as if we have 50 pounds to lose anymore. We can jump on that pretty quickly and I think we're both so much better equipped to handle it. I'm convinced that the strength training that we've been doing is almost the magic ingredient. And I'm pleasantly surprised by how much firmer I am ... not to say there isn't still loose skin, but it's way better than I thought it would ever be!
Are you home now until Henfest or do you have more trips planned? What was this one for?
And how are you planning to celebrate your birthday??? It's just around the corner!
A bunch of us are going out for dinner tonight at a new place called Oak City in Bloomington. Our reservations are for 7:00 (GRRRRRR) ... but at least it's not a "school night" so I can stay up 2 hours after eating :-) ... I guess they have dueling pianos which can be kind of fun.
The only problem is, by Friday night I'm usually pretty whipped and by about 10 o'clock, all i want to do is put on my jammies and crash!
Did I tell you I had a glass of wine on Tuesday night? Might even have one tonight if the spirit moves me!

No comments: