the gods were smiling on me this morning ... i headed out at 4:55 for the lake, and when i got down there, i started to feel some raindrops ... not a good thing for this head of hair ... so, i picked up my pace and with great determination, made it in 47.5 minutes ... and the raindrops had stopped after maybe 3 minutes, but the lightning and thunder were revving up ... i wasn't home more than 5 minutes when the skies opened up and POURED!! Guess I should hit a casino today, cuz I'm feeling lucky!
soooo ... what is the tale of the scale for you this morning, missy? I'm forgetting where you are ... i know you're in the 150's ... brat!
i'm taking friday off this week, so will have a nice long weekend ... i think we're (Gary, Gretchen, Gordy and I) canning pickles on Saturday and possibly going to the fair - altho I'm not that excited about going ... getting my haircut on Saturday, too. also need to get a pedicure and maybe eyebrows done ... lots of maintenance!! what's on tap for you and mr. butler? isn't his surgery sometime this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment