Ha ha ha.... I just noticed that it sounded like the skirt was skinny; it's not -- it's one of those swing skirts like Audrey Hepburn would wear in Roman Holiday. The waist is really skinny, though, which is why I was happy that it worked. Lots of room for my big hips, though. Ugh, I'm sure they'll never be slim.
Butler had that dull pain about 6 weeks ago. It lasted a couple days and he just felt uncomfortable. This time it was very painful, so much that he had that "incredible hulk" heaving and projectile vomiting. I guess that was because of the pain. It wasn't because he felt sick to his stomach. Tomorrow we'll find out what the doctor says. I don't think it was the sushi either...must have just been the timing. The night before he had two big slices of greasy pepperoni pizza and didn't have a problem. Go figure. I think that's why he thought he was having a heart attack. They had that ekg on his so fast I barely had time to get in the door. I suppose a 58-year-old sweating, vomiting man would be likely linked to a heart atack first.
Are you excited about your weigh-in tomorrow?? Here's hoping another down day for you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment