Thursday, August 28, 2008

whole-heartedly agree ...

I am totally with you on this, Debba. We owe it to ourselves and the people who love us to do our part by 'living healthy.' This has all come to roost so much for me through our Best Life experience ... learning to make healthy, nutritious choices to fuel our body and to treat it well. And there is such a trickle down effect when we do, I think. I know I have benefitted GREATLY and have enjoyed the journey so much - learning about new foods and recipes that are delicious AND good for us. And accepting the responsibility of taking charge of how we choose to treat our bodies. I'm beginning to sound like an evangelist, but I really feel strongly about this - as I know you do too. Like you say, there are some things that are beyond our control, but I'm certainly going to endeavor to make good choices with the things I can.
I'll say a prayer for Sonny and Mary ... and you and Larry too!

No comments: