You know, Debba ... one of these days we're going to be thrilled to be the same weight from week to week! It's all a matter of perspective. There is obviously that rush of excitement when you've dropped a pound or two, but we better learn to get over that and be excited about maintaining, right?
I agree that eating out is soooo tough. I'm almost mad when there are no healthy choices (like your week at the cabin with all-fried, all the time!) I guess we do the best we can and look forward to eating our healthy choices the majority of the time. I also think the weight training has been such a great part of this best life of ours. I'm actually seeing some definition in my arms, which I never thought would happen. Gotta celebrate the small victories, too!!
Looking forward to another day off tomorrow. No big plans which is kind of nice... Did I tell you that so far, I've made $150.00 at the consignment store? And yet, I still have a big bag for the Vietnam Vets to pick up tomorrow... you'd think the economy would be better with all my spending :-)
I'm in the process of making a wardrobe inventory. Maybe if I see it all in print, it will help me curb the spending ...
41 days until Henfest !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment