Thursday, July 31, 2008

BLPs

I'm so glad you got your cocoa nuts before you began your three-day weekend. What a great strategy, taking every other Friday off. You can really enjoy the summer so much more.

Thanks for the empathy. I think the best strategy we have is to stay positive, although it's hard sometimes because I get so frustrated. But I don't feel frustrated anymore. Guess I feel some acceptance and am so happy with how my clothes fit and the way I look. I'm ok with the dang scale being a liar!!!!! ha ha ha..

As for the volunteer stuff, there's no better way to get a good feeling or a re-adjustment in what's truly important. Serving at the Ronald McDonald House tomorrow will remind me of how happy my life is, particulary when I'm being with families trying not to be sad for their kids. Uff. On a lighter note, you'll be glad to know that although our menu is pizza, salad and ice cream sundaes, I'm bringing Skinny cows and 40 calories fudgesicles so people have choices. One piece of cheese pizza, a big salad and those lighter desserts. Bob G would be pleased that I even thought of that!!!

Lazy weekend for us. It's hot here, too. I am nearly through the first half of Obama's book -- hopefully I'll finish it this weekend.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: