I knew you would pick me up!!! Now I'm all revved up to wage war on that pound!
I always have to e-mail Gordy and my sister, Mary, on Tuesdays to give them an update... I just got an e-mail from Mary and she said when she realized that today was my weigh-in, she thought I might gain a pound!!! How strange is that? I haven't even seen her!
Then my boss just called me from the airport and we were chatting and I told her I'd gained a pound. Instantly, she said "muscle weighs more." She was very encouraging - telling me how great I look and how much I'd changed since I started working for her. She said her weight fluctuates by 5 pounds monthly - depending on the time of the month!! Get this ... she is 5'5" and weighs between 140 and 145 and wears a size 6! She's a rock! She doesn't put much stock in the scale, but more in the way her clothes fit. She said when she first started working with her trainer, she gained 5 pounds in a month! He told her to take a look at how her clothes fit ... she said she had one pair of pants taken in 3 times and finally had to buy an entire new wardrobe.
Thanks for your pep talk, partner! Now go show that scale who's boss tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment