Monday, June 23, 2008

happy monday

Hey -- we had turkey burgers on whole wheat buns this weekend, too, only we didn't make them and they weren't very good. There's a restaurant called Blu Burger here that specializes in all kinds of burger so wouldn't you think they could make a good turkey burger? It had absolutely no texture; almost felt rubbery to me. Like they squeezed turkey out of a tube and made a patty with it. Ugh. We're done with that place.

I am even more cognizant of people losing weight since I've been doing it and I'm already a little scared. This woman at work had lost over 50 pounds on Weight Watchers by February and those pounds are creeping back on her. I think getting rid of your old clothes is important because then you have no alternative but to wear the tight thing and lose those pounds again. As much as I hate the scale, I'm going to be using it or the measuring tape for the rest of my life. Make me stick to that philosophy, will ya? Another guy at work had lost a bunch of weight a few years ago (low carb. If I hear, "too many carbs" one more time, I'll scream.) and now things are worse than ever. I just don't want to be there.

That's all for now. Had a great walk this morning although Butler decided he'd rather ride his bike than walk so it was different. I am hoping for good results on Wednesday!!!

No comments: