Thursday, June 26, 2008

Working it with weights

Lots of good info this morning, missy! I only work with my weights 20 minutes at least every other day. I won't be building up to an hour because I want this part to just be fun for me -- it's an add-on, for me. Yesterday was crazy - - fast 3.5 mile walk, swim laps for half hour, strength training for 20 minutes and 30 minutes on the elliptical. If I could do that every day..... ha ha. I could I keep up anything like that?

I will send the smoothie recipe but there's also one in Bob's book for yogurt smoothie. We use tofu, fresh fruit, a touch of juice, and ice but I have to ask the Butler what amounts.

I think you'll be fine on your weekend. All good things going along with you except for the cookies and, I'm with you, I can easily resist those. I like to have a couple of those whole-wheat South Beach peanut butter cookies with some tea if I need a special treat in the afternoon. 100 calories and some fiber.

Great walk this morning. It's the very best time of day.

No comments: