What??? When I published my post, your note popped up! DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! It's probably just water. Remember that the day you weigh, is just one point in time. Just one point we have arbitrarily chosen to measure ourselves in a way we both agree should NOT affect our mindset. So, don't let it. That measuring tape is the true difference and WOW-za, that's fabulous that you've kicked off more inches.
Girlie, brussel sprouts aren't going to do anything bad for you. You'll be fine. I think you should enjoy yourself in the clothes that now fit you -- the clothes that we could not have worn just a short time ago. Think about how fabulous you look and how I will SQUEAL when I see you. We forget sometimes how much progress we've made -- you even way more than me.
I know how disheartening a pound can be, but it will fall off and with it, others will, too! Stay strong. You have been an inspiration to me and for that I am thankful.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring for me? I don't think it was my best week ever but I have worked hard on the exercise so I hope to be in sync but, if not, I'll keep working at it.
It's our health we're after and we're doing great!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment