Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh Debba, I know how that is when you're just starving ... and the bad part of that equation is that it takes at least 20 minutes for your brain to tell your stomach that you're full ... alot of bad things can happen in those 20 minutes!!! But I'm sure you did fine, and if you got a little crazy, it's not the end of the world. I made a cake tonite ... and even licked the bowl ... i know, i'm living dangerously !!

I have an idiot for a brother-in-law. Mom and Dad had a dinner party tonight for one of the pastors that is retiring and about 16 of his family and friends. Well, we were all pressed into service with cooking, serving, etc. (I was a last minute add, cuz Mom knows how long my days get to be.) So, I ran over there to at least say hi and help out a little. Tim was sitting in the family room with Maren and Dick (other brother-in-law) and the brother of the pastor retiring. I went in and said I was going to leave cuz I had a couple more stops, and Tim says, "you know, Kirst, if I'd known you were gonna lose weight and your tits would get smaller ...

I interrupted him and said "that's rude" and I left. What an ass. He always thinks he's so funny and he says the most inappropriate things. Sorry, just had to vent cuz I was so disgusted with him.

Well, I will write more tomorrow. Enjoy your swim tonite :0

No comments: