It's so funny how you always hit that three pounds per week....almost every week! Congratulations!!! I feel slimmer this week and have been very good but we'll see. I'm more like the one or two pound girl rather than three pounds. I'm blaming it on menopause. ..... I wouldn't worry about the next two weeks for two. You have been resolute about all your choices; you'll be just fine, I know. Plus, at least you're not in restaurants which is where the real trouble lies, if you ask me.
You sound so happy to be getting so close to your goals. The license is a big deal, for sure. I wonder how many women in the world can say they're within 4 pounds of their license weight. Certainly not me.... That's 20 pounds away for me. So two shouts of joy for you.
I had a great walk this morning, too. Some days I really don't want to get up this early but afterward, I'm always so happy. I put some new music on my ipod and that was stimulus enough. I really think I want to get back on my elliptical, though. I miss it...really!
Well, congratulations again, missy. The three pound a week girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment