Friday, June 27, 2008

Babble

Good Morning! I was so happy to wake up and find it wasn't raining so I could take my walk. Thunderstorms had been predicted, so I'm very happy they held off!

I could get used to this driving to work ... from my garage to my desk in 19 minutes!

Don't tell Larry, but I went shopping last night -- J Jill has a bunch of their camis on sale for 14.99 ... bought 5! and a couple pair of capris, a hoodie and a shirt ... grand total: 153.66. Not bad, right??? As soon as I get this weight thing resolved, I might have to take a look at my spending .... :-0

So, I made a batch of my steel cut oats with pumpkin to bring to the cabin, and also going to bring the fixings for the turkey burgers, some shrimp, hummus, yogurt, fiber one, etc. I think I'll be fine! I'm excited for some spirited games of Scrabble. One of the girls is a notorious cheater, so we need to be on our toes!!

Haven't packed yet, but I think I have a pretty good idea what i need ... we'll see!
Hope it doesn't rain all weekend ... will ruin our pontoon time. Talk to you later.

No comments: