I feel better now ... I wasn't able to walk around the lake this morning due to the heavy rain when I woke up .... which frustrated me all day long. I just finished going this evening and feel so much better. It's a little dicey at night, with lots of kids and strollers and dogs, etc. Not as restful and conducive to calming thoughts, but I'm glad I did it!
I'm also frustrated that my BLP has been here all week and I've only been able to see her once! I hate when work gets in the way ... GRRRR. Just doesn't seem fair. Girl, I know this week has been a struggle for you, and I admire the way you've handled it. Not sure that I could have done so well.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night. I haven't seen Phil and Don since the time we all met a Bucca ... I think that was 2 years ago?? I'm glad you'll be there, Debba, so we can brainstorm about what would be the best choices for dinner :-))
I miss your blogs ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment