Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Tale from the Scale

SOOOOO happy to report that another three pounds has left me! I'm particularly happy with this result, because I'm not expecting to see any losses for a couple of weeks now. This next weekend is girl's weekend at my friend, Bobbe's cabin and then it's up to Detroit Lakes for the Annual Lindberg 4th of July bash. So, I'm preparing myself to (hopefully) at least maintain thru those events, but would be stunned if I lose anything. But that's okay, too. I'm 13 pounds from my goal - and within 4 pounds of my driver's license weight!

Gonna run out at lunch and look for some shorts and maybe a swim suit ... tell Larry it's what we have to do!!

How about this analogy that I was thinking about as I walked around the lake this morning ... up until now, you and I have been these nice pieces of coal, but it took Bob and Dr. Oz to chip away at us to reveal the sparkling little diamonds inside! And I have no intention of reverting back to a dull mineral!! We were meant for greater things!

No comments: