Debba, I just read the blog and two things jumped out ... the first is that swimming laps might be just the ticket. Bob and Dr. Oz and even Jillian from Biggest Loser are always saying that you should try a new form of exercise to shake your metabolism up a little. That your body gets used to whatever you are doing and needs to be "jump-started" at times. So, we shall see, right?
The other item was the cute image of you eating sardines with your dad. It must be a scandanavian thing ... my folks still buy those oval cans of kippered snacks and think it is such a great treat! I must admit, I even have one in my cupboard! The sodium content must be over the moon, but once in awhile, you just need to trip down memory lane.
A confession: I overindulged in my Garden of Eden blue corn chips tonight ... but then I did my weight training and 300 sit ups. Guess I've already got an excuse if next Tuesday morning is a disappointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment