I got the 12-pound weights at Target last week and I can't believe what a difference that heavier weight makes -- as far as really feeling it. Guess I got stuck on the 10 pounds and didn't think I could lift more. The kid at the store said "it's less important how much it weighs and more important to increase your reps and sets" to which I said "oh, I'm sorry. I thought your job was to SELL not talk me out of buying!" Tee hee.... I don't usually sweat after working with weights but now I do. So I guess that's good.
Great walk again this morning only we couldn't get out of bed until 5:30. The sun would have already been up and scorching but today we have some cloud action to the east which kept the sun hidden until now -- 6:50! Thank heavens. Butler's knee is bothering him so the pace was a little slower than usual. Tomorrow, I'll be by myself again and really crank!
Hope you're having fun at the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment