Friday, June 6, 2008

Not being in control

Oh, I am so very bummed about your flight, Debba. It is so frustrating when you're at the whim of the airlines and there are weather issues and mechanical issues and all other kinds of issues .... crap! - the best laid plans...
Although I'm feeling sorry for myself, I'm feeling MUCH more sorry for you and Larry. But, I guess it could be worse, huh? Safety is most important, and I just checked on nwa.com and you are airborne! Yippee!!
At least my hair will look better when I see you :-) !!!!
Aren't you happy that you got your walk taken today? You would be crawling the walls if you hadn't. Not to worry - I have weights for you as well as plenty of healthy snacks, so you will sail through this weekend with no problems! I'm so excited to see you ... the website is saying your arrival is at 6:40 ... let's hope there are no more delays ... FULL SPEED AHEAD!

No comments: