...but I didn't lose any weight! I even pulled a Kirsten....weighed myself and it said I had gained a pound. That lyin' scale again. Anyway, went on my hour walk, came home and jumped on the elliptical for 15 minutes and weighed myself -- that pound was gone. Ha ha ha ha.... It's just a stupid number. So let's just say I didn't lose any weight despite my 2 hours (!) of exercise every day. Guess the pool thing is a waste of my time. I bought some furniture movers so we can move the elliptical and exercise bike into the house tonight. I definitely do get a better workout on it in 30 minutes than my walk -- no matter how fast I go!
I still feel great today because 1) my husband mentioned to me yesterday how thin he thinks I am 2) three people gave me compliments yesterday on our hard work (I always mentioned my BLP) 3)) I am in the clothes I want to wear -- not just the ones that fit me and 4) I am "strong like bull". ...... So, yes. I feel GREAT even if the magic number eluded me today.
We actually have a few clouds in the sky this morning -- something Arizonans love because we don't see it that often and it means that sun won't just be beating down on us today.
Off to get dolled up for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment