Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lapse and/or laps

Thanks, Kirsh. I hope to have lost a little weight but really don't deserve to have done so since I had the weirdest hours and food last week. My clothes say one thing; let's hope the scale concurs. I'd throw myself off a bridge if I've gained. Oh not really but I was thinking about Margo gaining 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I don't think I could deal with that.

I really love my new exercise gig of swimming laps in the dark -- especially since the moon is so big and bright. I shrieked for a second last night when a branch floated by me -- is that a snake? -- but otherwise, the pool was clear of those spooky things. My only concern is that it isn't enough of a work out compared to the elliptical and if I'm going to make my goal around the same time you do, I'd better push some more.

Hey, I tried the salmon in the aluminum pouch today and you were right; it was delicious! I smeared a touch of Laughing Cow cheese on my wasa bread and then put that on it and was amazed at how good it was. I had some visions of eating sardines with my dad!

No comments: