You rock, girl! Two pounds ... that is fabulous, especially since you are so close to your goal. Congratulations! I know they were very hard-earned pounds.
Didn't want to mention it on the phone call last night, but I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and got a travel work-out set ... the resistance bands, etc. Even has its own carrying case/bag!
Do you think T has lost 24 pounds since last Henfest or since she first started Weight Watchers? Not that it matters, I guess. Just curious.
Three of the girls from General Mills are coming downtown for lunch today. We have reservations at Masa (have you eaten there?) at noon and hope to sit outside. It's going to be a beautiful day, so should be fun.
Anyway --- way to go on the 2 pounds. Nice way to start the day :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment