As I was chugging around the lake this morning, I was thinking about your stellar exercise efforts and your lack of movement on the scale ... and then I thought about all your great volunteer efforts, and you would think that all those good deeds would at least be rewarded with a pound or two loss !! I was feeling very badly ... and applaud you for your commitment and your great attitude!
I am once again looking forward to a day off tomorrow! I'm getting the bad part done early - dental appointment at 9:00, then I'm planning to get a pedicure! My cousin and her family are in town from North Carolina, so Mom's having them over for dinner tomorrow night and I told her I'd stop by. Might bring a few more items to the consignment store as well. And if it's hot and humid like they're predicting, I might rent a couple movies and veg out in front of the TV (while doing my weights, of course!)
What's on tap for you guys this weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment