Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Staying the Course

Well, the tale of the scale is ... no loss, no gain. I am ok with that, I think. It is the halfway point today ... exactly 6 months/26 weeks since I started on this journey and I am very happy to be able to say that I've lost 57 pounds. And, beyond that, I have to say that I feel so great. Stronger, healthier, more energetic. All very positive changes. I even feel more confident. Maybe it's knowing that I was able to do this that has given me that extra shot of self-assurance. Whatever it is, I think it will carry me through to continue this lifestyle, lose the additional weight (13 pounds?) I wish to lose and to maintain this.

The loon was calling out on the lake this morning and the sunrise was a bright pink and orange ball ... wow - what a great sight to start the day!

No comments: