I thought about hiding from the scale this morning but I jumped on and am down three big pounds! What the heck? I haven't lost anything for weeks and now, after several days of bad food and a few glasses of wine -- even a beer! -- I finally drop a little weight. Maybe it's the mix-it-up theory or maybe what it really could be is that I exercised like a fiend and now it finally made a difference. I dunno. I like the mix-it-up theory but it's scary, too. Gaining a pound is very painful.
Last night Butler went out to get the pool ready for me and while he was cleaning it, big beatles descended from the tree. He cleaned them out of the pool but more came so he shut off the light and said "I think you better not swim tonight". It's probably all the rain and humidity we've been having lately. They're gross, though. At least 4 inches long and icky.
I'm inspired to work harder now. The plateau has been broken. Feels great. When I told Butler, he said "the secret is french fries". Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment