Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Results

oh Debba, sorry to hear about Larry's brother. How is Larry handling it? I will send good thoughts.

Well, nothing too exciting to report on the weigh-in ... I lost one measly pound. But, I guess it's better than gaining one measly pound! When I think about the "events" of the last week ... eating out on Thursday, Friday, barbequing at Gordy's on Saturday and going to the anniversary picnic on Sunday, I guess I should be pretty happy.

I really feel so great ... and am constantly amazed how much more muscle tone i seem to have. (and can't believe how much my ribs and hipbones stick out when i lay down!!) Isn't it funny to notice stuff like that?

I must say, I'm pretty pumped to be 8 pounds away from my original goal. It is such a wonderful feeling to know that there will not be an "off my diet" time ... that I will continue to eat the healthy, nutritious foods that I have been, and to continue to try new recipes and make healthy choices. Dare I say, it almost seems easy? (did you hear me knock on wood?)

Anyway, I tried on sweaters, etc. last night and even tho some are 1X and 2X, I kind of like how they hang on me. Can't decide whether to keep them or not! So many decisions.

Hope you have good results tomorrow ... can't see how you won't with all the exercise you're doing ... you're putting me to shame!

No comments: