skip to main | skip to sidebar

Healthy Happy Hens

Living the Best Life Ever

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blogging the same time....

No jeans back for me! I still have one pair to try on occasionally to remember "from whence I came". One pair of them and one pair of old Eddie Bauer capris. That's wonderful news about your stuff at the store! Shopper Extraordinaire!!!!
Posted by deb at 6:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Printing

Print Posts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (10)
    • ►  July (10)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (207)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (41)
    • ▼  July (37)
      • BLPs
      • empathy
      • Let's blame it on the hot dog!
      • maybe
      • morning sweat
      • Over the top!
      • weird and wacky
      • behind the eight ball
      • in the groove
      • recipes
      • savoring our progress
      • funny but...
      • Yahoo !
      • It's not three pounds...
      • Happy Tuesday Morning
      • I love days off 2
      • I Love Days Off
      • working it with weights
      • Counterpoint
      • exercising
      • Standing Ovation
      • Blogging the same time....
      • Craziness of numbers
      • Reuse, Recycle, Renew
      • Fantastic!
      • Results
      • Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
      • stress test
      • Congrats!
      • puff puff
      • It's not like I didn't try...
      • Lonely Musings
      • Go Figure ...
      • The Quirks of Change
      • Celebrating our independence
      • Bump it up, mix it up
      • Staying the Course
    • ►  June (50)
    • ►  May (35)