One pound is fabulous! I hope I do as well. Considering you are so close to your goal now, that's wonderful news.
I agree with you in that some of the bigger things now just seem to hang better. As long as I don't look old or frail in them, I keep them if I still like them. I bought a white short leather jacket at Christmas. I'd lost 12 pounds by then but it was tight. Now, it's big but I like the way it looks.
I still think something is odd about sizes. I tried on a leather jacket that I used to wear in Minneapolis -- at 145 -- and it's huge on me. Must be the muscles? I dunno..... I guess it doesn't matter much. I know I keep bringing it up but I know you're the only one who might find it interesting! ha ha ha....
Congratulations on another pound down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment