Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Over the top!

I think that's why we're not encouraged to use the scale too much -- they're just gauges, not always very accurate! Well, congratulations on your loss, anyway. Fantastic! Every ounce gone feels great and we both look and feel great!!!!

It's so funny how your temps sound great to me but it's really the humidity that is the killer. It was 82 degrees here -- it was an energizing walk to say the least. But, I bet our humidity is really low today, unusual during the monsoon season. Isn't it great that we both have our first hour of exercise under our belts so early in the morning????

I'm wondering if I should start eating even less to bump things up a bit. I feel like it's going to be an eternity to get down to 150. I remember the LA Weight Loss people saying that at 153 (and I don't know why that's a magic number), they put people on a different plan with less food. Seems sort of impractical, doesn't it? Bob says we can begin to add a few calories within 20 pounds of goal. Sheesh...no wonder people get wacked out on diets, huh? I was adding up my exercise time last week -- 12.5 hours! Gads... I should be going out for the Olympics! ha ha ha

No comments: