Ok, I think I need to get a new scale ...
I weighed before I walked, right after I walked, and after I'd cleaned up ... and each time was different. By a pound! So, I'm taking the average and, amazingly, have lost 4 pounds!! And I'm actually finally the same weight as is listed on my driver's license!
This has been quite an interesting ride, Debba. I took a page out of your book and worked out with my weights 2 days in a row. Maybe that's what shook those pounds loose! Whatever it was, I'm thrilled ... and stunned. Having spent 2 weekends away from home and eating differently, it's fantastic to know that I can prevail!! And, to say I've lost 61 pounds doesn't seem possible.
I'm wearing a pair of seersucker pants today that were too tight to wear when I bought them, and now, I had to safety-pin the waist a couple inches. Unless I take them to a seamstress, this will probably be the last time I can wear them. Looks like another closet-purging session is in order ... followed by another shopping trip!
I think I will treat myself to a manicure and pedicure tonite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment