I love the fact that we both walk in the morning ... isn't it about the best time of the day? i just love the peace and quiet and the opportunity to plan my day. Plus the fact that when i'm done, i feel so righteous that i've gotten that out of the way!
Debba, I think you might be exercising too much! That's ALOT. Even Jillian Michaels says one hour a day. Maybe your body is trying to hold onto some of the pounds cuz it's afraid you're going kooky! I figure that I do less than 9 hours per week ... 50 minutes every morning, and 45 minutes (weights) 4 times a week, sometimes 3 times a week. It could also be that you are closer to your ideal weight, too.
I'm not planning to eat less any time soon ... I really feel like I need the fuel to keep up the exercise and energy. I'm really wondering what my days will consist of when I reach my goal and am working on maintaining. Another challenge to wrestle!
Keeps life from being boring :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment