Wednesday, July 23, 2008

funny but...

or is it funny butt? Ha ha... I am feeling more like myself tonight. Maybe I was grumpy because I could only do a short walk and twice this week I had to practically run around the route in order to be back in time to shower, dress and jump in the car. My boss was having car problems this week and so we picked her up...but she starts early so it was just a shortened "get going" time.

I didn't get the 24 pound thing and it almost sent me over the edge. But, my edge seemed pretty short yesterday and today.

I'll refresh my healthyhappy tone and be better tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about the resistance bands.... don't get tangled up in them or you'll have to Gordy to detangle them and......well...there I go again!

Yes, I'm not meaning to be unhappy about a 2 pound loss because it could have easily been nothing but.....I wish it were consistent and faster. ha ha ha...after all these months, why should that bother me now.

No comments: