skip to main | skip to sidebar

Healthy Happy Hens

Living the Best Life Ever

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's not three pounds...

but it's two and I'll be happy with that. Early start again at work today so I'm off for now.
Posted by deb at 5:55 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Printing

Print Posts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (10)
    • ►  July (10)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (207)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (41)
    • ▼  July (37)
      • BLPs
      • empathy
      • Let's blame it on the hot dog!
      • maybe
      • morning sweat
      • Over the top!
      • weird and wacky
      • behind the eight ball
      • in the groove
      • recipes
      • savoring our progress
      • funny but...
      • Yahoo !
      • It's not three pounds...
      • Happy Tuesday Morning
      • I love days off 2
      • I Love Days Off
      • working it with weights
      • Counterpoint
      • exercising
      • Standing Ovation
      • Blogging the same time....
      • Craziness of numbers
      • Reuse, Recycle, Renew
      • Fantastic!
      • Results
      • Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
      • stress test
      • Congrats!
      • puff puff
      • It's not like I didn't try...
      • Lonely Musings
      • Go Figure ...
      • The Quirks of Change
      • Celebrating our independence
      • Bump it up, mix it up
      • Staying the Course
    • ►  June (50)
    • ►  May (35)