The diet gods were smiling on me this week ... for only the second time in 21 weeks, I lost 4 pounds. That hasn't happened since week 8, and I've never lost more than that in a week. So, my total since January 1st is 49 pounds. Wow, it's kind of fun to type that number! I know I should savor these results, because they are rare and next week could easily be another plateau.
I feel that this path is the right one for me. I'm feeling so strong and healthy and know that I am putting nutritious "fuel" into my body and it's paying off ... with strength and energy and a renewed determination to make this my best life.
It was great to see a lot of people this weekend who I hadn't seen for awhile and to get such positive affirmation from them. It can be difficult to see my progress with my own eyes.
Anyway, with renewed vigor, I will continue ... with my best life partner, Debba, always available to share in the joys, disappointments and moments of weakness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment