Friday, May 16, 2008

If wishes were horses....

Girl, If I had any ideas on how to trim the bottom half of my body, don't you think I would have done it myself? The only good thing I can say about it is that it's much less healthy to have fat above your waist, than below your waist. I don't think I'd worry about those jeans being a tad snug because you got into those other ones in like two weeks. You'll be there in no time. Plus, maybe they were on sale because they are a bit snug for that size. Like I blabbed before, I tried four different pair like that and they all fit differently. I am starting to worry a bit that I have several pair of pants to work my way into ---- gulp, what if I never get there??? Oops. That wasn't positive.

Dinner sounds wonderful. I still haven't tried to black bean burger but I will. We're getting ready to go to Vegas and I thought I'd better eat one healthy thing so I had my fiber one cereal and a banana. A good start, anyway.

One more thing about the lower half of our bods, I do believe that's why I didn't like to look in a full-length mirror for so long. I'm much slimmer in one from the waist up!! Tee hee. For years, I refused to look in a full-length mirror; if I saw my reflection, I'd look away. What is the matter with my thinking? Denial is a very comforting thing.

No comments: