I woke up listening to a warning on the radio about high winds in the valley today. I wonder why they didn't warn me about getting on the scale, too. I actually GAINED my first pound since November when I got back from a week of partying in St. John. It feels pretty terrible. Not because I had a good time last weekend but because I thought I was really very good -- exercising, watching what I ate -- and yet I gained. What does that mean about when this is all said and done? Probably exactly what we had thought in the first place. It'll never be officially said and done. C-r-a-p.
The winds will be bringing a nice change, much cooler weather. The pound -- not such nice change but a renewed focus at least. I'm going back to bed and forget about exercise today. What a good way to start the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment