Monday, May 26, 2008

Confession

Too funny. I didn't want to bring up that I had bought a cute new exercise outfit (my first outfit) at Lucy on Saturday because I had sworn off shopping but I figure it's an enticement. If the stuff is too big, one tends to think you're losing more weight at a time or that you're skinnier than you really are. That's my rationale, toots. But, yes, I guess we are channeling. Ha ha ha..or maybe this is what everyone losing weight goes through.

Party was quiet and I did well on the food chomping thing. I usually like to eat a boiled egg before I go to these kinds of things because it settle the appetite a bit but I didn't have any so I ate one half of a whole wheat bun with peanut butter on it. Tasty enough but I bet not as "good" for me. We brought those Aidell's chicken and apple sausages, grilled and then plopped in a crock pot. They're very popular and not horrible in the fat department. Good salads, veggies, fruit....no real reason to be a bad girl.

It's so lovely here I think we may do a hike today. I remember the animals ate your tomatoes last year. Geez. I hope you can stave them off with your new Wal-mart products.

No comments: