Girl ...
Talk about lucky! That's fantastic! The force is with you two!
I'm having a great weekend ... I love the fact that I don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn ... but when I do get up -- usually around 7:30, I get right into my walking clothes and head for the lake. Feels great to get that out of the way.
Went to the party at Crazy & Carol's last night and saw Mike and Diane Tice (among others). Of course, I got a lot of adulation for my 'new look' and of course, it felt great. Everyone wants to know how i did it and the funny part is, everyone wants some magic secret, but we both know there isn't one. The main requirement is discipline and determination ... in spades! It really feels great to have arrived at this point with my commitment still intact and a strong drive to stay the course.
I can't believe we'll finally see each other in less that 2 weeks! I'm so excited. By the way, what time does your plane land? I just made a haircut appt. for 2:30 that day, but I can always change it.
It's cloudy and humid here today ... supposedly more storms on the way ... which actually is fine with me - love those Midwestern storms!
Took a bunch of clothes to the consignment store down the street yesterday, so we'll see how that goes. I have called a moratorium on spending for at least a month -- on shoes and clothes. It has gotten a little out of control. I know part of it is the fact that so much of my stuff doesn't fit anymore, but I think I need to wait until I drop 10 or so more pounds before I do any more buying.
Hope the rest of your weekend goes as well as the pit stop at the casino !!!!! That makes me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment