Sunday, May 25, 2008

Brain-minding ...

This is freaky ... I was just at Wal-Mart! I think we're channeling each other ...
I needed to get some fencing and netting in an attempt to keep the varmits (chipmunks and squirrels) out of my tomatoes this year. If this doesn't work, I'm throwing in the towel.

I also needed to get some 10# weights ... the 8 pounders were getting too easy. And while I was there, I found the Dr. Oz book, so I'm all ready to see what Michael & Mehmet have to say. I'm embarassed to say that I was also lured into the activewear area where I bought 2 pair of work-out capris ... I'm rationalizing it by divulging that my other ones are kind of falling off of me, so I'm trying to slide these under the radar ... does that count?

Anyway, what you're doing is way more noble, so I don't think a stop at the casino is uncalled for.
GOOD LUCK!

No comments: