Girl ... I think I'm happier for you than I was for me!!! That is sooooo great, especially since we all know that as we get closer to our goal, it becomes more difficult to lose those last dastardly pounds. Congratulations!! It is such a good feeling when you've had some "events" during the week where the food and the preparation of it is hard to control, and yet, you still triumph. It gives you renewed confidence of manuevering through the assorted parties and dinners out that are part of our "Best Life" too!
I had two really nice occurences in the last couple of days. One of the guys who was at the party on Saturday night, called me yesterday morning to tell me how "f _ _ _ ing fabulous I looked, and this morning, as I was finishing up my walk around the lake, two women (who I've seen walking many times over the years) stopped me to tell me how great I looked! Isn't that the nicest thing? Reminds me to always give people positive feedback. It really does mean a lot.
Anyway, I didn't mean to detract from your completely wonderful news!! I am so proud of you ... and I'm so glad we are learning and improving together! And, by the way, 128 pounds is completely ridiculous!!
P.S. Tell Mr. Butler "Happy Birthday" from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment