I know EXACTLY what you mean about clothes shopping. I went a little crazy, too, and then sorta scared myself that I wouldn't be able to get into 2 pairs of pants that I bought to "entice" me. A moratorium went into play here, too. I don't lose as fast as you so I'm sure that made it even more complicated moving through the sizes but I keep waffling between the smaller size and wearing what I have. Does wearing what I have (as it gets looser) keep me on track or does it make me fell "thin", which I'm really not. It's a quandry but as we love to say "whatever works". I am comfortable in the new jeans now (wa-hoo) and will just keep them for awhile.
We have a trip to Wal-mart in the cards today -- buying gift cards for a teeny refugee family from Mynamar (aka Burma). They are coming this week and the church is sponsoring them so we thought we could do this with our casino winnings. Maybe we won't tell anyone we got the dough at the casino. But .......guess what? The casino is just a few blocks from Wal-mart! Oops. Maybe we'll have to stop by to replenish our winnings with more! Just kidding.
I'm going to check on the timing of the plane. I'm not sure exactly. I was thinking noonish which means about 1 at Bunny's. Think that will work?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment