In January of 2008, Kirsten and I decided to follow the words of Bob Greene and go on the Best Life Diet Plan. I'd already been suffering at LA Weight Loss since late October and since my weight loss was so minimal, I found it extremely frustrating. They focused on the food -- especially THEIR food -- and I got tired of the whole process. Bob's plan just made more sense -- diet and exercise.
The pounds aren't flying off for me but I am "touching" 30 pounds. Details on my weigh-in day Wednesday. Kirsten has done amazingly well and tracking much better than me. I found an old blog of mine, dated August 2007, when I said I was going to get serious about losing weight and that I wanted to lose 30 pounds. WOW! Looking back, I can't believe I thought that was my goal because now I still want to lose 20 more but....that's right now.
In any case, Kirsh and I have become best life diet buddies and have been thrilled to find new ways of staying healthier. We've been writing back and forth daily and this seemed like a good way to capture some of that stuff. The fun stuff...and the not so fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment