Monday, May 19, 2008
Some Happy News
On Friday, I was feeling a little blue ... probably a result of no weight loss for two weeks or maybe I was just missing my Best Life partner!! Anyway, as I trudged home from the bus, I guess I was feeling a little sorry for myself and had turned down a last minute invitation from Gordy to take the bus to his house for dinner. I was thinking about what Dr. Oz stresses ... that waist is more important than weight, and had just read his instructions on how to measure your waist, so I did it when I got home ... and my waist is 32 !!!! Here I'd been thinking it was 34 and not moving! So, that was a bit of a day brightener. After my night of "crawling under the porch," I woke up refreshed and ready to do battle! Saturday was a beautiful day ... got the lawn mowed and some planting done ... and ate very healthy. Made a new recipe with steel cut oats, pumpkin and cinnamon topped with fresh blueberries ... YUMMY! Grilled some halibut for dinner and made quinoa (for the first time). An altogether great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment